Graduation Party

irvinehomeshopper

image_zps8ec7742c.jpg

The best idea ever. My wife contacted Push and Scream Event Services, a highly yelp rated on photo booth service. My daughter invited her best school friends and it was the party event to go to after graduation. All her friends loved the photo booth and I was really impressed with the photo quality. Everyone was fighting over the photos! The vendor will post a link where all the photos will be posted and everyone could have access to each other's photos for keepsakes.

The set up was painless and executed with professionalism, an Asian husband and wife team from NorthPark Square. They do Wedding photography, Birthday videography and slide shows. Both stayed for the entire 3 hour duration to monitor printing and make sure everything goes smoothly.

(949)385.3019 www.pushandscream.com

cool idea

I'm looking.. but can't find the "F U Bones" post it note anywhere on this photo. 

They should be able to give you a USB drive also with all the pictures on them.

We had a similar service for an event and that was one of their options along with the online access.

jmoney74 said:
cool idea

I'm looking.. but can't find the "F U Bones" post it note anywhere on this photo.

Haha - that's funny, JMo

To the newbies on TI. Jmoney is talking about a photo shopper put up on TI that was directed at bones.

Back