Spring time sales for 2014

J

jmoney74

Do the RE professionals on this board see more uptick in business or is the slow down really in effect? 

I?m wondering about this also.

I wonder if majority of homebuyers wants to buy already bought a home in the last 12 month. 

The about to be released Laurel by IP has pretty good design, with numerous good lot that are not back against another home and priced at under $400/sq.ft with low MR and HOA.  However, lack of enthusiastic discussion about Laurel from newbies compare to other new homes in Stonegate or PP when they were release last year, could it means new buyer pool are dwindling?

I?m also wondered if TI?s traffic volume correlated to new home demands.  More people searching for new homes, more likely to read TI and increase the traffic volume.

Just my hunch that the demands for new homes will be lower than they were in the past 12 months.

There are plenty of buyers out there.  I registered a handful at many sales offices.  They are being more selective as they have more to pick from.  In term of sellers, we are now getting into the selling season so we can expect to see more listings come up.  PP is close to being sold out and other new homes in Irvine are still selling.  I will say that things are a bit slower than last year.

lnc said:
The about to be released Laurel by IP has pretty good design, with numerous good lot that are not back against another home and priced at under $400/sq.ft with low MR and HOA.  However, lack of enthusiastic discussion about Laurel from newbies compare to other new homes in Stonegate or PP when they were release last year, could it means new buyer pool are dwindling?

Truly interested buyers never talk about it because that draws more attention and competition to getting the home they want.

test said:
lnc said:

Truly interested buyers never talk about it because that draws more attention and competition to getting the home they want.

When I really want a home, I just show them the money and my tats. This usually gets the message across to the sales reps  ;D

handicapped-barry-west-dare-devil-10.jpg

You dont boil the tea pot, you boil water in the water pot and pour into the tea pot.  Am I missing something here??

irvinehomehater said:
You dont boil the tea pot, you boil water in the water pot and pour into the tea pot.  Am I missing something here??
Is that some FCB thing?

The teapot looks like it's on a burner too... why use two things when you can use one.

Us 'Mericans use the teapot to boil and serve the tea.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomehater said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And your pot of soup?

It's boiling water for his tea... dont get it twisted homie.
Isn't that what the teapot is for?

What's in the pot?

Untwist that for me please.

Heh don't make fun of me. I get hungry waiting for my house to be built and like to cook some ramen.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomehater said:
Is that some FCB thing?

The teapot looks like it's on a burner too... why use two things when you can use one.

Us 'Mericans use the teapot to boil and serve the tea.

Boil water in tea kettle.. then pour in tea pot.

81UualwmjJL._SL1500_.jpg

then

british-flag-tea-pot-large.jpg

finally

xl_2752_perfect-tea-tp.jpg

Back