Baskin Robbins Special 4/22-4/24

woodburyowner

$1 kid single scoop
$2 double scoop
$3 triple scoop

Seems like a pretty good deal to me!  Haven't been here since I was a kid, but I'll probably stop by at least once during the promo period.

woodburyowner said:
$1 kid single scoop
$2 double scoop
$3 triple scoop

Seems like a pretty good deal to me!  Haven't been here since I was a kid, but I'll probably stop by at least once during the promo period.
Cheaper than a Thriftys/Rite Aid double scoop. 

ps9 said:
How are the lines?  If any... Being Irvine, I bet it's longgggggg.

its at least a buck for a scoop, not free, that ensures the asians will stay away :)

I just went.. 2 people in front of me, but the sitting area was completely packed.  Forgot how good real ice cream is.  Been doing the froyo for the last 5 years or so!

Baskin's not real ice cream, lots of artificial stuff that makes it taste and look good.  Read the ingredients if you dare....

Went to Cypress Village Center Baskin Robbins at 9:45p tonight - thanks a lot guys for the extra calories!  There was no line but a good amount of people eating outside. 

The Reeses Peanut Butter Cup was the best of the 4 flavors i tried.  Probably going back Thursday.

aquabliss said:
Went to Cypress Village Center Baskin Robbins at 9:45p tonight - thanks a lot guys for the extra calories!  There was no line but a good amount of people eating outside. 

The Reeses Peanut Butter Cup was the best of the 4 flavors i tried.  Probably going back Thursday.
I got a scope of Cherry Jubilee...it was very tasty.  What time is BR open till?  10pm?

Back