Landscape & Hardscape for new Irvine homes....backyards & front yards.

Hello Irvine & OC residents,

We are ResortStyleBackyards.com and we  just became a site supporter.  If you are buying a new home and need a backyard/frontyard that creates the "Wow-Factor" for your home, give us a call.  We handle small backyards to enormous backyards and everything in between.

We can help design an atmosphere that adds value to your home while staying within your budget.  We also specialize in eco-friendly green backyards.  No chemicals and/or harmful toxic materials and it will keep your kids, pets and the environment organic, healthy & safe.

Give us a call for a free quote @ 949.306.5347 or email at info@resortstylebackyards.com. We offer competitive rates and superior craftsmanship.  For more pictures, info, goto:http://resortstylebackyards.com/

We offer the following services:
POOLS & SPAS (new & resurfacing)
FOUNTAINS, WATERFALLS & WATER FEATURES
LANDSCAPE, HARDSCAPE, LIGHTSCAPE & PLANTSCAPE
OUTDOOR KITCHENS & BBQ'S
OUTDOOR FIREPLACES & FIREPITS
KIVAS
WALLS
DECKS
CONCRETE, STONE, MASONRY, PAVERS, SIDEWALKS & DRIVEWAYS
CABANAS, GAZEBOS, OUTDOOR SPAS & ENTERTAINMENT PATIOS
REMODELING
ETC, etc, ETC

Our contractors are seasoned, licensed, highly skilled, insured & bonded.we have construction crews to fit any budget and any size backyard. We handle all sized budgets.  Our designers/contractors will increase your homes value, stay within your budget and give your home the "WOW Factor".

Contact us for a free quote: (949) 306-5347 or info@resortstylebackyards.com For more pictures, info, goto:http://resortstylebackyards.com/

Absolutely!  When you call to set up an appointment for a bid, let us know you are from "TalkIrvine", I'll have a discount applied to your bid/plans. :)

Important Question: are you only specializing in "big projects"?  This is Irvine, after all, so we are talking about 3000-4000 sq feet lots.  Do you do smaller backyards too?  Be honest.  Your sample pictures are gorgeous, but I noticed that the lot sizes are huge... 

Hello Veronica, I know our "Resort Style Backyards" name can throw people for a loop.  However, we do all sizes and can handle tiny backyards to extremely large backyards. We have a knack with the small backyards and creating options to get the most out of it.  Capturing the energy of the home and extending that element to your backyard/frontyard is the true creativity.  In the end, bigger isnt already better.  :)  Feel free to contact us at 949-306-5347 or info@resortstylebackyards.com and we are more than happy to consult you on your outdoor living space and stay within your budget.

@ResortStyleBackyards, would you mind post your contractor license info.  Can't seem to find it on your website.

resortbackyard said:
Absolutely!  Email me at info@resortstylebackyards.com and I'll gladly give it to you and any other information you need.

I believe it will benefit everyone including your business if you post here your contractor's license #.  It should be public information anyway.  Some of us here have had a mistake of hiring unlicensed contractors.  It will benefit your business to let everyone know here that you are a licensed contractor in this state.

Thanks for the response.  We recently had someone trying to use our license info, so we had pulled it from our online blogs to try to protect this from happening.  Lic. #602468.  We have several other contractors and an architect that work with us as well.  All of our contractors are highly skilled, licensed, insured & bonded.

@resortbackyard, I love the covered patio with stacked stone pillars in your avatar.  That would be great to have in my back yard but probably out of my budget.  Did you do this project as well?  Didn't see the image on your website.

Resortbackyard,

Since many  of the new Irvine construction lots are less than 4000sqft, can you post some photos of your work on smaller properties/backyards? Is your company familiar with working with the local HOAs?

iacrenter said:
Resortbackyard,

Since many  of the new Irvine construction lots are less than 4000sqft, can you post some photos of your work on smaller properties/backyards? Is your company familiar with working with the local HOAs?

Hello Iacrenter, yes we are familiar with the area hoa's and am currently underway with a client in Stonegate.  When I get a hold of some of the small backyard pics I will post them.  i am also going to create a link on our website featuring small backyards.

I'm a little confused.  Is this the same company as Land Reform Construction?  I thought I had seen someone here saying that a few weeks ago, but couldn't find the post when I just searched.  Your website and the photos on your website look similar to what I remember from Land Reform's (though the Land Reform website is no longer active). 

We are in the process of making a list of different landscapers to meet with and am just trying to figure out if I need to add you to our list, or if you are the same company. 

Thanks. 

Hello,

Land Reform is active and well.  Resort Style Backyards is a completely separate company.  I am familiar with his work and its not any of the pictures on our website.  Please add us to your list. 

er5b said:
I'm a little confused.  Is this the same company as Land Reform Construction?  I thought I had seen someone here saying that a few weeks ago, but couldn't find the post when I just searched.  Your website and the photos on your website look similar to what I remember from Land Reform's (though the Land Reform website is no longer active). 

We are in the process of making a list of different landscapers to meet with and am just trying to figure out if I need to add you to our list, or if you are the same company. 

Thanks.

@er5b - what are choices? We can help weed out your selection.

@resortstyle, thanks for the clarification!  Will probably be contacting you guys soon. 

@eyephone, oh TI has already helped us a ton!  I've added and taken people off of my list after searching and reading past posts re: landscaping.  So far it's been hard to find a company willing to work with our style (looking for more contemporary/clean lines) and not trying to force us to accept theirs.   

er5b said:
@resortstyle, thanks for the clarification!  Will probably be contacting you guys soon. 

@eyephone, oh TI has already helped us a ton!  I've added and taken people off of my list after searching and reading past posts re: landscaping.  So far it's been hard to find a company willing to work with our style (looking for more contemporary/clean lines) and not trying to force us to accept theirs. 

contemporary = zen garden?
http://www.houzz.com/photos/contemporary/zen-garden-

eyephone said:
er5b said:

Some of those are nice.  Not necessarily zen... just like the cleaner lines.  stucco rather than ledger stone.  clean concrete caps.  uniform flooring (not small pieces different sizes in a pattern).  Kind of like this... www.houzz.com/photos/6646338/Galatea-contemporary-patio-orange-county

er5b said:
eyephone said:
er5b said:

Some of those are nice.  Not necessarily zen... just like the cleaner lines.  stucco rather than ledger stone.  clean concrete caps.  uniform flooring (not small pieces different sizes in a pattern).  Kind of like this... www.houzz.com/photos/6646338/Galatea-contemporary-patio-orange-county

Really great designs.  We have an architect/designer here at ResortStyleBackyards that does an amazing job.  He was the Architect/Designer/Contractor for many of Hollywoods A-listers including Denzel Washingtons outside living exteriors.  Feel free to contact us at 949-306-5347 or info@resortstylebackyards.com and I can set it up with you.

Back