Zinnia at Cypress Village

test

header.jpg

Plan 1: 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1,164 sqft
Plan 2: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,514 sqft
Plan 3: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,433 sqft
Plan 4: 4 bed, 3 bath, 1,524 sqft
http://calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/zinnia/

new neighborhood? where is it going to be located in Cypress Village?  I don't recall seeing it in the village map.

Is it to the east of Jasmine?  It seems to be the only unplanned area in Cypress Village.

test said:
Jasmine 2 already planned before Jasmine 1 even starts selling.

x0ybz9.jpg

I suspect the price may start at $400,000. I am going to do a separate post on my commentary just to annoy you know who. Since I don't check in regularly this is the only way I could rack up my senior post count status.

I like that no bedroom bed wall sharing the same wall with neighbors and all private spaces are located on the outside walls away from the neighbors. The attached wall occurs along stairs, bathrooms, closets and kitchen cabinet walls. Even though this is a 4 unit building but each unit lives like a duplex. Cal Pac as always has been the master of efficient floor plans. A junior master down at this entry level product is sweet.

Site map up. Design looks really strange. Sorry for bad resolution.

Attachments

• 1.doc
    94 KB · Views: 250
Model Grand Opening on September 6th

Save the Date for California Pacific Homes' Zinnia Model Debut
IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 14, 2014) - Homebuyers interested in Zinnia, a brand-new townhome collection by California Pacific Homes, should save the date for the upcoming Model Grand Opening on September 6th. Be among the first buyers to tour Zinnia's professionally decorated model homes that offer versatile living spaces and a prime location within Irvine's Cypress Village. For more information on Zinnia, visit www.calpacifichomes.com.

"Zinnia's model debut is an essential event to attend for anyone interested in owning a new contemporary townhome in Irvine," said Leslie Stillman, Vice President, Sales & Marketing and Design Center for California Pacific Homes. "We anticipate an excellent turnout at our upcoming grand opening and encourage homebuyers to plan ahead so they don't miss this important milestone event."

This amenity-rich Irvine neighborhood will offer four innovative and well-appointed townhome designs. Versatile living spaces include 2 to 4 bedrooms, a loft in select plans, 2.5 to 3.5 baths, the convenience of a two-car attached garage and range from approximately 1,164 to 1,538 square feet. Residences One and Two include a charming deck off the dining area for outdoor meals and entertaining, while the Residence Four offers the convenience of a private downstairs bedroom that is perfect for multi-generational families, visiting guests or home office. Residence Three features an optional second story configuration that showcases dual master bedroom suites plus loft. Prices are anticipated to start from the mid $400,000s.

Cypress Village, within the Villages of Irvine?, offers residents everything families want and need to thrive now and in the years to come. Offering the next generation in new home designs, Cypress Village provides residents with resort-style recreation for the young and young at heart, a convenient setting near your favorite places and acres of parks for fun in the sun, and is conveniently located just moments away from the region's premier shopping, dining and entertainment. Students attend Jeffrey Trail Middle School, which opened in fall 2013, and Cypress Village Elementary School (opening fall 2014); both schools are conveniently located within the Village and are part of the heralded Irvine Unified School District.

Created by Irvine Company Community Development, Cypress Village is located in the City of Irvine. The City of Irvine was recently ranked by Money Magazine as the "6th Best Place to Live in America." The highly-acclaimed master-planned community is renowned for allowing residents to enjoy a unique lifestyle unmatched in the region -- some of the best schools in the state; America's safest city for nine straight years; abundant open space, parks and recreational opportunities; and world-class dining, entertainment and employment. For more information about the Villages of Irvine, visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com.

California Pacific Homes is a landmark homebuilder comprised of forward thinkers who possess the capacity and intuition to design and deliver inventive new neighborhoods in the most desirable locations. Driven by innovation and a fresh approach, the art and expertise of homebuilding is elevated to the next level by consistently introducing extraordinary new home opportunities to the Southern California marketplace. For more information, please visit www.calpacifichomes.com.

header.jpg

Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 6th as California Pacific Homes unveils Zinnia, its latest collection of new townhomes in Irvine's Cypress Village. This highly-anticipated new neighborhood offers harmonious living spaces to relax, private decks and courtyards to entertain and desirable modern amenities.

Living at Zinnia puts you just steps from resort-style recreation, top schools and an array of convenient shopping and dining options. The Irvine life you have always imagined arrives September 6th, so save the date!

Was looking at the featuring sections of Villages of Irvine website:
  • Visually stunning Italian and Spanish style exterior architecture
  • Creatively designed three level floor plan with stylish elements and features

• Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliance package in black featuring a 30? free standing gas range with 5 sealed burners, microwave hood combo and dishwasher
  • Contemporary cabinets and island in White Thermafoil and exquisite solid surface Quartz countertops
  • Luxurious master suite with walk-in closet, separate stall shower with 6? x 6? white matte tile surround and clear glass enclosure
  • Designer selected 13? x 13? tile at entry, kitchen, baths and laundry with plush carpet at living areas and bedrooms
  • Coat closet at Foyer
  • Laundry for stackable washer and dryer
  • Linen cabinet at hall
  • Private deck at living room

The black appliances seem to be a "downgrade" as well as the 6" white tile showers and maybe 13" foyer tiles. I thought quartz was more expensive than granite though? I'm disappointed to see that as the standard since I like granite.

We've been watching this development, hoping it might finally be a place we like and can "afford." Not sure what to price to expect with the 1400-1500 sq ft units. Casserta has a pretty big jump between the 1 and the 2-4. But maybe those less fancy features along with the lower starting price for unit 1 will mean there's less of a jump.

Even though the building is a 4-plex the bedrooms are not back to back to the neighbors. In fact the bedrooms at the 3rd story are completely stand alone not sharing a wall with the neighbors. The grand opening is tomorrow could someone verify the level of privacy in this attached project? Take some pictures please.

Back