CorteBella2_zpsdc1df18f.jpg

CorteBella2a_zpsfd3d757a.jpg

2 (cont)

CorteBella2b_zps76da007e.jpg

2 (cont)

CorteBella3_zps67ed6459.jpg

CorteBella3a_zps5820d234.jpg

3 (cont)

I'm just glad these aren't recycled San Remo floorplans like we all thought. Thankfully they decided to put out something fresh. I like plan 2.

irviniteeee said:
I'm just glad these aren't recycled San Remo floorplans like we all thought. Thankfully they decided to put out something fresh. I like plan 2.

Master bedroom in first floor... is that a good thing? from resale perspective?
I thought people get turned if they see Master in first floor.

I like Plan 3. This is very similar to Yosemite in Baker's Ranch Parkview community. Except that also had a loft in second floor.

Any news on the pricing?

Does anyone have the weird e-mail sent by Irvine Pacific a few months ago stating that the Corte Bella is "Anticipated from the Low $1 Millions"? Isn't there also e-mails that correlate with Entrada and Vista Scena? If you have it, can you post it? Also, what is the lot size for Corte Bella? Thank you.  :)

EXTERIORS

Residence 1-Formal Spanish 1C
CorteBella-Res1C-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 1-Northern Italian 1G
CorteBella-Res1G-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 2-Monterey 2B (although website says "2E")
CorteBella-Res2E-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 2-Early California 2E (although website says "2B")
CorteBella-Res2B-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 3-Northern Italian 3G
CorteBella-Res3G-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 3X-Monterey 3XB
CorteBella-Res3XB-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 3X-Formal Spanish 3XC
CorteBella-Res3XC-640x420-large.jpg

Residence 3X-Northern Italian 3XG
CorteBella-Res3XG-640x420-large.jpg

Plan 2 is very similar to my Coronado plan 2 sans the full 2nd bed/bath downstairs. Mid 800's seems really ridiculous for it! I bought mine for 630k back in 2010.  At today's prices, I feel like I got a steal, although I didn't factor in the fact that OH will be a way better village than WBE.

There's only been one Plan 2 resale in WBE and it sold earlier this year @ 770k after being listed for only 3 days.  I guess there's not enough inventory to say whether or not resale would be bad for a downstairs bedroom.  I'm sure the floor plan would be in high demand for older people who don't want to climb stairs or for families with older kids.

Edit: 2nd home listed today to reflect the OH pricing:http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/31-Sable-92618/home/40103173

Orchard Hills Village II Community Association: $196 per month at build-out
Base Property Tax: 1.06%
AD Tax: $1850 per year
CD Tax: $1700 per year
Other Taxes: $162 per year
Overall Property Tax: 1.5% (pretty low)

Homesite 20  121 Stallion  Early California 1  $830,000 (nobody behind you)
Homesite 23  127 Stallion  Formal Spanish 1  $820,000

Homesite 19  119 Stallion  Northern Italian 2  $860,000 (nobody behind you)
Homesite 24  129 Stallion  Early California 2  $850,000

Homesite 21  123 Stallion  Formal Spanish 3  $880,000 (nobody behind you)
Homesite 22  125 Stallion  Early California 3    $870,000

NO PLAN 3Xs ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN PHASE ONE.

Corte Bella Plan 1, the one squished in the middle of the motor court, had a nice open-to-below, but the yard was small and the bedrooms laughable. The second plan was my favorite. With most of the house downstairs and the second floor resting on only a garage and a parlor and possessing its own large deck, I expect the Plan 2 to appreciate drastically (especially if it is on one of the homes facing Northwood High School and Los Angeles). The Plan 3 had its own crown molding on the downstairs bedroom, but they put the closet awkwardly facing the motor court. All yards are small. The first phase homes will be opposite Twisted Oak Drive, so none will have views. However, Homesites 19 thru 21 will have their backyards facing Twisted Oak, so there are no homes directly behind them (which is a big improvement considering the lot size). The "good" homes facing Northwood High look like they will be sold only on the final phases. There will be a few homes in the middle phases that will have slightly larger yards. The pocket park looks decent sized in the site plan. The views on the homes facing Northwood High will be beautiful, especially if you have the Plan 2 with its large deck facing outwards.

P.S. Whoever said this, you were right...

All of the 5 IP Homes are in a huge bowl with the orchards like a hill in the middle. The bowl can be apparent when you enter Big Sycamore or Wolf Trail from Orchard Hills Parkway. However, the Corte Bella Homes, along with Entrada and Vista Scena, are at higher elevations than Terrazza, Strada, La Vita, Messina, Saviero, and Vicenza. However, Corte Bella does not have a sharp ridge right behind your backyard for good views. You have to look across Twisted Oak or look from the cul-de-sac on Stallion.  :(

Phase 1B Pricing)

Plan 1) $820,000 (no change)
Plan 2) $853,000 (+$3,000)
Plan 3) $873,000 (+$3,000)

Phase 3A (from about a week ago):

Plan 1 base 811K (avail units 811K, 816K) -9K since initial release
Plan 2 base 870K (avail units 870K, 915K) +20K since initial release
Plan 3 base 885K (avail units 885K, 900K) +15K since initial release

There were some available plan 1 units when I was there last week. The plan 1 has gone down 9K since phase 1. Plan 2 and 3 models seem to go fairly quickly though. Some of the pricing premiums are due to lot size. There are a few plan 3x within the community (I believe the base price when one was available last phase was 938K, it comes with an additional 200sqft or so and turns the downstairs bedroom into a junior master).

I had one of the electricians at my house today that works a lot at these models.  He said sales staff is very concerned that these are not selling as well as projected.

All second hand info of course... But just playing telephone.

Back