2vshyjc.jpg

Residence 2
sg4ro4.jpg

Residence 2x
xkrn5z.jpg

2qcj81f.png

Residence 3
2j5e4uu.jpg

Looks like copies of the Santa Maria (Stonegate) floor plans. Santa Maria Plan 1 started at low 400s. Entrata Plan 1 starts at low 600s. I wonder how these would sell.

5-UNIT EXTERIORS
(buildings go from left to right or right to left: 3 (end unit), 1 (door only), 2 (wide center building), 1 (door only), and 3 (end unit)

Northern Italian (left-hand side)
Entrata-BG-640x420-large.jpg

Northern Italian (right-hand side)
Entrata-CG-640x420-large.jpg

Formal Spanish (Residence 3 shown predominantly, 1s on side)
Entrata-AC-640x420-large.jpg

Formal Spanish-2 (Residence 2 shown predominantly, 1s on side)
Entrata-BC-640x420-large.jpg

Formal Spanish-3 (Residence 2X shown predominantly, 1s on side)
Entrata-CC-640x420-large.jpg

Early California-1 (Residence 3 with 1 on side)
Entrata-BE-640x420-large.jpg

Early California-2 (Residence 2 & 3, 1 is omitted)
Entrata-CE-640x420-large.jpg

Village II Community Association: $196 per month at build-out
Entrada Neighborhood Association: $189 per month at build-out
Base Property Tax: 1.06%
AD Tax: $1500 per year
CFD Tax: $1700 per year
Other Taxes: $162 per year
Overall Effective Tax Rate: 1.5% (pretty good)

Homesite 10  208 Rodeo  Northern Italian 1  $628,000
Homesite 13  202 Rodeo  Northern Italian 1 $628,000
Homesite 16  103 Hayseed  Formal Spanish 1  $628,000

Homesite 17  105 Hayseed  Formal Spanish 2  $658,000

Homesite 11  206 Rodeo  Northern Italian 2X  $694,000
Homesite 12  204 Rodeo  Northern Italian 2X  $694,000

Homesite 14  200 Rodeo  Northern Italian 3  $725,000 (price increase)
Homesite 9    210 Rodeo  Northern Italian 3  $720,000 (accessible)
Homesite 15  101 Hayseed Formal Spanish 3 $725,000

Entrada Residence 1 had a front courtyard and two entry doors (a.k.a. nobody can knock on your door and advertise). The second story had a really high ceiling (10 feet or more?). From the back, Entrada looks really crammed, though, with 5 garages stuck next to each other. Tri-level does not appeal to me very much. The Residence 3 courtyard was really small. I liked it how the walk-in-closet for the master bedroom was not in the bathroom (no moisture seeping). Entrada can be in units of 3, 5, or 6. The Orchard Terrace Park had a nice tot lot.  :)

anyone in here interested in these?  I live alone so I do not care much about a lot of space, what are some of the cons you guys see about Entrata?  Thanks

MsHouseHunter said:
test said:
irv81 said:
anyone in here interested in these?  I live alone so I do not care much about a lot of space, what are some of the cons you guys see about Entrata?  Thanks

Location is not that good.  You may want to check out Zinnia http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11604.0.html

What is wrong w/ the location compared to Zinnia?

It's far from everything, except a high school.  You don't want to be that close to a high school.  Noise from bands, football games, traffic, delinquents breaking into neighboring homes, etc.

Zinnia is closer to freeway "access", closer to Great Park, closer to Spectrum Center, closer to 99 Ranch, closer to places of work, closer to more shopping (woodbury town center, cypress village shopping center, orange tree square, arbor village, old town irvine), elementary school within walking distance, middle school within walking distance, apartments are not part of the HOA (this is a newer village design, OH was designed before CV), etc, etc, etc, I could keep going but you get the idea.

Suspect that Bren must be in shock. Entrada is suffering, with only 6 of 9 homes sold and no waiting list at all, it seems. The sales office was a ghost town and the sales lady was willing to cooperate more. In fact, she even hinted that Entrada might still sell even if the market crashes. Plan 2X, Plan 2, and Plan 3 each have one home left to sell. The sales office really lacked information. They could not tell us how many homes would be in the next phase, saying that it could be 9 to 14. Next phase is above the current phase. And, ... Phase 1 homes will not be ready to move in until next year!!!

Phase 2 Pricing)

Plan 1) $630,500 (+$2,500)
Plan 2) $650,500 (-$7,500)
Plan 2X) $694,000 (no change)
Plan 3) $720,000 (no change)

Let's see how low this can go.

Hello,

Does anybody have a new price sheet for Entrata?
What do you guys think about 2X?
Do they plan to have a new elementary school other than Orchard Hills School?

Thanks!

garagedoor said:
Do they plan to have a new elementary school other than Orchard Hills School?

Orchard Hills is the elementary school.  They're supposed to add the lower grades, but TUSD hasn't lived up to their promises yet.

Is an irvine ementary school slated for the future orchard phases? I thiught I had read that was a possibility.

Bullsback said:
Is an irvine ementary school slated for the future orchard phases? I thiught I had read that was a possibility.

According to this map, there's a proposed K-8 IUSD school located in the "neighborhood 3" at the corner of Orchard Hills & Wolf Trail. 

That K-8 school probably will be open around the same time frame as the "neighborhood 3" being developed and it will be a welcome development for IUSD side of Orchard Hill residences.

Attachments

• Orchard Hills 3.jpg
    Orchard Hills 3.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 238
In case anyone still cares about this development...

Price comparison Phase One (May 2014) vs. Phase 10 (now)

Residence One $628K to $636K
Residence Two $658K to $656K
Residence Two X $694K to $702K
Residence Three $720K to $728K

In 22 months they have sold 76 units, 10 are currently available, 25 are in future phases. 3.5 units per month.

Attachments

• Entrata Prices.jpg
    Entrata Prices.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 256
  • Entrata Sales.jpg
    Entrata Sales.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Entrata Site.jpg
    Entrata Site.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 194
Back