ps99472

Vicenza1a_zps75a332fd.jpg

Vicenza1b_zps2bdb3c5e.jpg

1(cont)

Vicenza2a_zpsb41c4039.jpg

Vicenza2b_zps0af76b22.jpg

2 (cont)

Vicenza3_zps05823619.jpg

Almost end of March and still no info on this development, not even a mention on their website.  KrapBuild living up to its name.... irviniteeee and I should get some kickback for all the publicity on their project. 

ps9 said:
Almost end of March and still no info on this development, not even a mention on their website.  KrapBuild living up to its name.... irviniteeee and I should get some kickback for all the publicity on their project.

HAHA! KrapBuild... I needed that laugh  ;D

Vicenza_zps5b12dbda.jpg

zooming in on the Orchard Hills Village map, seems like Vicenza will have some decent sized lots, too bad its KB

Vicenza will sink like a stone. Several factors and proofs:

1. Similar products with same price range offering things that Vicenza does not
    La Vita: nice Tuscan exterior, VIEW, open-to-bellows, downstairs masters, 2.5-car
    garage
    Messina: circular staircase, courtyard w/ side entry, 3-car garage
    Saviero: larger sf, better builder (see note), close to school, further away from
    freeway, 3-car garage
2. Close to freeway
3. 2900 sf homes looking down on you!
4. No proximity to the Resort
5. BAD BUILDER (when we were in the tram and the people saw the big sign
    saying "Vicenza by KB Homes", everybody instantly freaked out and Asian people
    were laughing thinking about KB building larger than 4000 sf homes; nobody left
    the bus to see it)

NOTE: Taylor Morrison is trying to sell a 1900 sf next to a mortuary and graveyard in Brea next to not-so-good commercial centers and far away from the Brea Mall for $795K. Laughable!

ps9 said:
But did you visit the models?

Vicenza Plan 1 was my favorite house in all of Orchard Hills, but it's too rich for my blood.  The model was so nicely done.  I was very pleasantly surprised, considering it's KB.  I didn't care for Plan 2 with the big protruding staircase, it's a waste of space and I frankly don't like seeing the stairs as you enter the house.

A S said:
ps9 said:
But did you visit the models?

Vicenza Plan 1 was my favorite house in all of Orchard Hills, but it's too rich for my blood.  The model was so nicely done.  I was very pleasantly surprised, considering it's KB.  I didn't care for Plan 2 with the big protruding staircase, it's a waste of space and I frankly don't like seeing the stairs as you enter the house.

Agree! Plan 1 was my absolute favorite as well. very tastefully done

There are six quick move-in homes for sale today, if you have $1.7M+ lying around.

Attachments

• Vicenza 20150726.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 226
If anyone is interested, seems like Vicenza is willing to consider all offers on quick move ins and current builds. Was there last week. Sales person eager to write up a contract, willing to place a hold on a lot without any deposit.

Irvine or Bust said:
If anyone is interested, seems like Vicenza is willing to consider all offers on quick move ins and current builds. Was there last week. Sales person eager to write up a contract, willing to place a hold on a lot without any deposit.

this seems to be the norm in most builds now.  So the question for those looking to buy...  Low ball now or wait and low ball even more.  Doesnt seem to be much downside in waiting, but thats just my opinion. 

Irvine or Bust said:

Did you happen to grab a price sheet or remember what the prices are now?

Back