Strada2_zps71c1d85b.jpg

Strada 2

Strada2x_zps8ee0927b.jpg

Strada 2x

Strada3_zps0d45408f.jpg

Strada 3

Strada3x_zps216d4f88.jpg

Strada 3x

These are superior to Laurel with the extra half bath, though it is tiny and cramped, and the non-view lot OH location is terrible.

test said:
These are superior to Laurel with the extra half bath, though it is tiny and cramped, and the non-view lot OH location is terrible.

I forgot, OH location does suck. People would rather have a view of the I5 freeway than be near the #2 ranked HS in OC.

test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

I forgot, OH location does suck. People would rather have a view of the I5 freeway than be near the #2 ranked HS in OC.

Most people graduate HS in 4 years.  You planning on sticking around like this guy?
http://newsflash.iusd.org/2014/03/a...oyance-suspect-following-latest-crime-report/

Don't tempt me to get all TylerDurden on you  ;)

iacrenter said:
test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

Most people graduate HS in 4 years.  You planning on sticking around like this guy?
http://newsflash.iusd.org/2014/03/a...oyance-suspect-following-latest-crime-report/

I remember when people bought University Park because University High ranked higher.  Look at them now.

I remember when people bought Stonegate because it was assigned to Northwood High.  Look at them now.

Chasing high school location: brilliant home buying plan.

test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

I remember when people bought University Park because University High ranked higher.  Look at them now.

I remember when people bought Stonegate because it was assigned to Northwood High.  Look at them now.

Don't be such a sour grape just because Irvine HS didn't even crack the top ten. You always have next year.

But don't worry, your CV view of the freeway is priceless and permanent.

I actually have to agree with test. I love the bait and switch tactic.

test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

No worry I can fix that view issue.  IHO is selling cardboard image of himself to raise money.

iacrenter said:
test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

Don't be such a sour grape just because Irvine HS didn't even crack the top ten. You always have next year.

But don't worry, your CV view of the freeway is priceless and permanent.

AA said:
ps9 said:
3 - 2680
3x - 2680

What is the difference between the 3 and 3x plan?
The x. :)

From what I can tell, they both have the exact same interior floorplan but the 3 has a path from the front of the home to the side entry front door. The 3x is probably meant to go on a corner lot to allow entry from the side.

Back