Music and Art Lessons for 3-4 year olds

coco

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or could share their experiences with art and music classes in the Irvine or Lake Forest area for a 3-4 year old? 

Thanks!

coco said:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or could share their experiences with art and music classes in the Irvine or Lake Forest area for a 3-4 year old? 

Thanks!

Hi, I was just looking for an afterschool tutor and made a post the other day.  I had an elementary teacher from Aliso Viejo Christian school that responded that does tutoring on the side. 

She currently teaches kindergarten and up but she maybe a great option for your 3-4 year old children. 

She specializes in music and is involved in the music program at Mariners Church.

Here was part of her response on my wall, " I currently teach music at Community Roots Academy for kindergarten through middle school as well as Aliso Viejo Christian School fine arts for 4th-8th grade. My teaching career began with student teaching 2nd and 4th grade, then becoming a 5th grade teacher. Music has been a passion of mine for all of my life, so now teaching music is a wonderful way to instill a love of music in students! I have been tutoring for 8 years and also give private voice lessons as well.

Please feel free to email me at chrissy.teach4success@gmail.com for further information."

Hope it helps.

Back