Great Park: District 1 North

Thanks Bones... hoping they build a Target there and perhaps.. 24 hour fitness?

Will each district be require to send their tributes to the hunger games?  (Sorry, couldn't resist ...:))

Thanks for the new thread Bones

furioussugar said:
Will each district be require to send their tributes to the hunger games?  (Sorry, couldn't resist ...:))

The district 8's going to send Bones,  she's going to kick some butt's :)

This new area being developed sits on the former superfund site (as opposed to PP which is across the street). According to Qwerty, 5P should charge a lot premium for all the mutant super powers it will generate.  ;D

Some one know where is the Memorial Park ?. I understand Irvine already plan for this. No one want the view to this.

bones said:
test said:
Yo, better maps were already posted back in 2011.  Use the search button, bro.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1968.msg26326.html#msg26326

I like the above district 1 map better. You can see what the proposed commercial uses are. And it's actually ma'am. Thankyouverymuch.

P.s. If you have better/addtl info- feel free to post. I just started a new thread bc the GP neighborhoods thread is getting long. Thought it would be nice to separate out the next development. Don't worry - no one is trying to take over your job on TI, bro/ma'am.

Bones, you hurt test's feelings. Now go find him/her a pacifier.

bones said:
peteanh said:
Some one know where is the Memorial Park ?. I understand Irvine already plan for this. No one want the view to this.

From what I read back in November 2013 when the GP plans was approved, a cemetery is not part of the current deal. It is a wishlist item from the OC Veterans group. You can read more about it in the article below. They (the veterans) are proposing the cemetery be located by the golf course.  It would be bounded on 3 sides by the golf course and irvine blvd/housing on the 4th side.
http://m.voiceofoc.org/healthy_comm...eac-56ac-11e3-b250-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Hahaha, wow a cemetary huh? Isn't it more practical these days to just get cremated?

Confirmed with my builder that there will be attached homes going forward with these new community build. More dense.  Adopting the IRvine company way.

jmoney74 said:
Confirmed with my builder that there will be attached homes going forward with these new community build. More dense.  Adopting the IRvine company way.

Yep, confirmed the same.  District 8 is the way to go...

All,

Does anyone know when District 1 North will be open ? What builders will be doing development and will bE see same plans like PP ?

iacrenter said:
This new area being developed sits on the former superfund site (as opposed to PP which is across the street). According to Qwerty, 5P should charge a lot premium for all the mutant super powers it will generate.  ;D

And all the super hot mutants in revealing spandex outfits.

OCKOOLGUY said:
All,

Does anyone know when District 1 North will be open ? What builders will be doing development and will bE see same plans like PP ?

Spring 2014.

There will be similar plans but also more dense construction (townhomes,condos).  Also, they told me retail space will go in somewhere along District 4. 

jmoney74 said:
OCKOOLGUY said:
All,

Spring 2014.

There will be similar plans but also more dense construction (townhomes,condos).  Also, they told me retail space will go in somewhere along District 4.

You mean 2015? Little late for Spring 2014.

paperboyNC said:
jmoney74 said:
OCKOOLGUY said:
All,

Spring 2014.

You mean 2015? Little late for Spring 2014.

:)

Please open a Whole Foods Market in one of the retail centers.  Target too. I heard that from the Pavillon park clubhouse reps that they there may be news/more detail about district 1 north sometime in Sept/October

Back