Lowe's 10% Coupons

I always buy from this site whenever I need one: http://www.mycheapcoupons.com 

They have 10% off coupons and the $10 off $50 ..  The $10 off $50 coupon is awesome especially if you are buying a lot of stuff.  Five of these coupons sells for less than $10 total and can save you $50 on $250+ purchase.  You need 5 trips to the register though and hope that the cashier won't recognize you (or just go to the self service kiosk).

You can buy Home Depot and Lowe's gift cards from cardpool.com for 9% off face value currently.  You can stack the savings with the mover's  coupon to save even more.

gaogi said:
You can buy Home Depot and Lowe's gift cards from cardpool.com for 9% off face value currently.  You can stack the savings with the mover's  coupon to save even more.

I have tried buying discounted giftcard from other website (not cardpool.com).  My concern is these are used gift cards (meaning the original owner still has the full GC number and pin), so  they can technically still empty your GC after you buy it.  Granted that the website I bought from has a 90 days moneyback gurantee if the GC value is less than stated, but I don't like to go through the potential hassle ..

OpenSky said:
Great tip, GH. I noticed his coupons don't work online (or he is adamant that they won't) but these can double your savings as you shared vs. the 10% coupon for smaller purchases.

Actually it did work for me before.  I think there was this one time that he got a bad batch of coupons that did not work online and have to refund a lot of customer, that's why he put the disclaimers in. 

If you subscribe to his email distribution list, he regularly send discount codes that you can use to purchase the coupons and some stories here and there (quite a funny guy).

GH said:
gaogi said:

I have tried buying discounted giftcard from other website (not cardpool.com).  My concern is these are used gift cards (meaning the original owner still has the full GC number and pin), so  they can technically still empty your GC after you buy it.  Granted that the website I bought from has a 90 days moneyback gurantee if the GC value is less than stated, but I don't like to go through the potential hassle ..

I have had pretty good luck with cardpool, all the cards I bought had worked.  bought a couple thousand dollars worth of pottery barn/william sonoma/west elm cards to buy my pottery barn patio furniture, and they worked flawlessly.

Back