Can you smell the landfill?

Ouch. Bones is the new Graphrix.

I'd like to know if someone out there can get creative and put this question to the tune of, "Would you like to build a snowman?"

Bones:  I did do a search and i guess i could have resurrected that thread.  Since that thread was about 3 years old,, a whole lot more people have moved in those areas and I was hoping to get additional thoughts.

Bones:  Out of curiosity, since you have lived in all 3 areas that I am considering, was there any specific reason you moved fromPS->Stonegate->PP?

IrvineRealtor said:
Ouch. Bones is the new Graphrix.

I'd like to know if someone out there can get creative and put this question to the tune of, "Would you like to build a snowman?"

Sing to "Would you like to build a snowman" from Frozen...

"Can you smell the dirty landfill?....Does it stink reallllly bad?.....When the wind is blow-ing, and the trash trucks are tow-ing to the duuummmppp?"

davenlei said:
"Can you smell the dirty landfill?....Does it stink reallllly bad?.....When the wind is blow-ing, and the trash trucks are tow-ing to the duuummmppp?"
You must not have it playing 24-7 like me and ps9.

Here are your corrected lyrics:

"Can you smell the dirty landfill?....Does it stink reallllly bad?.....When the wind is blow-ing, and the trash trucks are tow-ing, does it make you feel so saaaaaad?"

And...

Does it smell, does it smell
Can?t hold it back anymore
Turn away and slam the door

I don?t care
What they?re going to say
I live by the landfill now,
The smell never bothered me anyway

(putting my 80s skillz to good use)

irvinehomeowner said:
davenlei said:
You must not have it playing 24-7 like me and ps9.

Here are your corrected lyrics:

"Can you smell the dirty landfill?....Does it stink reallllly bad?.....When the wind is blow-ing, and the trash trucks are tow-ing, does it make you feel so saaaaaad?"

And...

Can?t hold it back anymore
Turn away and slam the door

I don?t care
What they?re going to say
I live by the landfill now,
The smell never bothered me anyway

(putting my 80s skillz to good use)

Can't remember anything from the 80's lol..

Heh... both of those are sung to songs from Frozen... the 80s skillz part (as bones likes to often point out), is my terrible rhyming ability.

MTV Raps Yo!

bones said:
dont' know who graphix is so the comparison is meaningless.  and not just to me but probably 80% of the people on this board.
Okay... so TI History Lesson Time:

graphrix was a member on IHB and for a short time on TI.

When a member (usually a new one) would post a question that already exists, graphrix would usually respond with "Use the search button".

He's also known for saying that Irvine is not any more Asian than anywhere else in the OC but I doubt that's the comparison (although maybe personally, YOU are not more Asian than anyone else in the OC :) ).

The smell is there but the prevailing wind is always headed inland so the odor is trapped in the valley. This landfill will be there for several more decades and it's elevation will rise and that will change the dynamic of airflow. Smell could also be desensitized for those living close to the source unless your name is Frank. For those who missed the smart ass pioneers of the housing blog. Many have move on and living a much happier life not found in Irvine.

Back