Frozen

ps99472

So who has kids crazy about this movie? 

Oh yeah here's some info I dug up on Laurel from a site not taken down YET.  We do not talk about FIGHT CLUB!

:)

It kind of remind me of Mendocino.  Could it be a mod version of Mendocino?

If Laurel indeed starts in the $800k, the price are pretty attractive.

353bfd0ae0603151966a4038863106bc_zps94decda2.jpg

No floor plans yet,  it probably is Mendocino with " crown moldings".

lnc said:
It kind of remind me of Mendocino.  Could it be a mod version of Mendocino?

If Laurel indeed starts in the $800k, the price are pretty attractive.

IP always advertises attractive prices.  Then release day the numbers change ... And it always in the same direction ...

ZeroLot said:
Chairman said:
Damn, I have house envy :(

Yours is coming.  Hey can you still visit yours?  They banned me from visiting for at least a week or two.

I just went last weekend. I will go this Sunday and see what happens. Can't you just sneak in anyways?

I really don't understand why there are over one thousand threads about the same floor plan. I am so bored so please don't make me quit. The cells at honor farm have more varieties.

Chairman said:
ZeroLot said:
Chairman said:
Damn, I have house envy :(

Yours is coming.  Hey can you still visit yours?  They banned me from visiting for at least a week or two.

I just went last weekend. I will go this Sunday and see what happens. Can't you just sneak in anyways?

Tried that.  All the doors are locked.  Even tried the sliding doors too.  I suck at breaking and entering.

The plan 1 stair execution is a little CalPacish.  People might not like the long walk from garage to kitchen.  But I can't complain, my homes garage and kitchen are on opposite ends, getting my daily workout.

So the Jasmine floorplans are basically Stonegate/Laguna Altura detached condo clones.

For Laurel, looks like they went back to the Mendocino/Maricopa template, longer, deeper footprint instead of wide flat ones like Mulberry.

Master closets are still small, but I like the Plan 3 with that Bonus Room. Still no flex space downstairs (unless you count the optional Conservatory).

What is the square footage/price range on these again?

irvinehomeowner said:
So the Jasmine floorplans are basically Stonegate/Laguna Altura detached condo clones.

For Laurel, looks like they went back to the Mendocino/Maricopa template, longer, deeper footprint instead of wide flat ones like Mulberry.

Master closets are still small, but I like the Plan 3 with that Bonus Room. Still no flex space downstairs (unless you count the optional Conservatory).

What is the square footage/price range on these again?

They will be lot more expensive than high 800s across the board IMO.

I notice one nice thing about the Laurel Plan 2 and Plan 3, the downstairs bathroom has the toilet/shower in a separate room so that people can still use the sink while someone is in there.

irvinehomeowner said:
I notice one nice thing about the Laurel Plan 2 and Plan 3, the downstairs bathroom has the toilet/shower in a separate room so that people can still use the sink while someone is in there.

unless you just went to the bathroom, why would you use that sink vs the kitchen sink if you are in the living room?

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

unless you just went to the bathroom, why would you use that sink vs the kitchen sink if you are in the living room?
If the kitchen sink is in use and one of your kids is going potty while the other needs to wash their hands.

After you have your 2nd or 3rd child, come back to me with those questions. :)

(I would much rather have 2 bathrooms downstairs actually, a full and a powder)

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

If the kitchen sink is in use and one of your kids is going potty while the other needs to wash their hands.

After you have your 2nd or 3rd child, come back to me with those questions. :)

(I would much rather have 2 bathrooms downstairs actually, a full and a powder)

yeah your probably right. i have a full bathroom inside the downstairs bedroom and half bath for guests. if you ever need to wash your hands and your in the neighborhood just swing by. ill let you in through the third garage door :)

Back