Trevi @ Orchard Hills

iacrenter

[size=18pt]Introducing Trevi
So this is what everyone is waiting for--big lots, big homes, big views, and don't forget a big price tag!

5000+ sqft,  detached, SFR with view lots in the gated portion of Orchard Hills, some larger lots will have a 500 sqft casita option. Lot sizes range from 7800-14800 sqft!!! Tustin Unified School District.

All the initial information in this thread is based on a December 5th Planning Commission meeting approving Tract 17628:
http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/SIREPUB/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=4474&doctype=AGENDA[/size]

4q3pl.jpg

There are at least 10 of these homes confirmed but I am confident there are more, possibly 58+. Based on the ABOVE published OH map, Trevi appears to be listed for Tract Maps 16707, 17091, and 17628.

2h5spit.jpg

2hzi8hw.jpg

I can't find any information for tracts 1670 except the map. I did Google Tract 17628 and had one map showed 48 homes but no details. The memo dated 11/12/13 says the tract is under review by city staff. I believe most of the interior lot homes are a different subdivision/floor plans since they have smaller sq footage (3600-4200sqft) and have separate tract numbers (16708 and 16709).

Trevi Home Details:

23t31xv.jpg

24l0utc.jpg

2pq3jh5.jpg

Some controversy:

In reviewing this particular tract, city staff members are opposed to allowing TIC to eliminate the area's designated child care center property (1.3 acres) to build more TREVI homes. They would also need to demolish 250 feet of Eucalyptus woodrow for the project. See images below. The planning commission gets the final vote.

5vws2o.jpg

Take a look at the detailed look at the site and see how HUGE the lots can get. The documents say lots range from 7800-14800 sqft, but if you measure it out with the scale at the bottom, some of the lots measure 20000 sqft!!!

2mcf7gm.jpg

I'm guessing $2.5 MM all in and more for the bigger lots.  And that's just starting.  That's serious coin.

OCgasman said:
I'm guessing $2.5 MM all in and more for the bigger lots.  And that's just starting.  That's serious coin.
My guess is the price tag will be closer to $3M as the lot premiums will be pricey. 

test said:
qwerty said:
If I had 2.5m to drop on a house I sure as  hell wouldn't buy in orchard hills

$2.5m to go to Tustin Unified schools.

Some people wouldn't care what schools they go to. Bet they could easily sell a house or two to a professional sports athlete who is new to one of the local teams.

Pricing in OH should be interesting. These homes are not even in the prime locations within OH. I think neighborhoods 3, 4, and the far northern portion of neighborhood 1 will be better locations. I can only imagine pricing in those locations.

orchard_hills_planning_08.jpg

Ready2Downsize said:
test said:
qwerty said:

Some people wouldn't care what schools they go to. Bet they could easily sell a house or two to a professional sports athlete who is new to one of the local teams.

I don't think an athlete would buy here, especially if single. They typically buy in shady canyon or newport.

Ready2Downsize said:
test said:
qwerty said:

Also, if you are buying a $2.5 M home...your kids are probably going to private schools.

Irvinecommuter said:
Ready2Downsize said:
test said:
qwerty said:

Also, if you are buying a $2.5 M home...your kids are probably going to private schools.

Are you speaking from experience?

Irvinecommuter said:
Ready2Downsize said:
test said:
qwerty said:

You must be kidding! All the young kids I know in Turtle Ridge or Shady Canyon go to Irvine public schools. Older kids may go to Sage Hill high school so that they won't face ferocious competition in University High.

Back