What to get PS4 or Xbox One? Decisions?

FranchisePlr

Hey Guys, I need help...which one. 

PS4 pros:  Better graphics engine, easier players to kill on COD

XBox One pros:  Interface of Xbox Live, watch live TV while playing COD

I only play 2 games:  COD and in a blue moon, NBA 2k14

I am planning to get the Xbox One.  Better multiplayer action, which I am all about.  I like Kinect as well.  Graphic processing power is little weaker then PS4, but your naked eyes probably can't tell.  How are the game selections between these two machines?

None of the above. PS4-$50 for a year to play online. XBOX 1 - $60 a year to play online.

I have a PS3, I rarely use it. The last time I used it was for the blue ray feature.

Another thing to consider, the PS4 is $399, the XBox One is $499.

The XBox One does come with the Kinect 2 motion controller (Kinect is AWESOME if any of you have used it on the 360).

Oh... and for anyone who really wants to save money, the 16GB OUYA in white is also out for $129.

I have the Ouya, it's a fun little cube but wireless network performance can be iffy.  Favorite game on it is still bomb squad.

As for PS4 vs Xbox One, I'd wait a bit for them to figure out the bugs and fixes.  For software, it's a matter of releasing a patch.  Hardware problems are resolved by releasing a new hardware version.  ;p

My favorite game on Xbox 360 and PS3 is Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas.  But you have to get the PC version to play with most mods.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1vfGVQVMrY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZK5GulRYM[/youtube]

Go old school... Genesis or Atari?

131124_0203_p02_b_113804_o_99.jpg

Both are at Target for $39.99 and comes with over 70+ built-in games... irresistible for ps9!

But I think these Black Friday'd for only $25 last year.

I pre-ordered 2 Xbox One and a PS4, just didn't care enough to open the PS4 so I returned it back to Amazon.  One of the Xboxes was faulty, and I returned it back to Microsoft Store.

I like how Xbox is the center of my entertainment system, and now I get to use my awesome sound system w/o the need of splitters, etc...

I only have two games, Forza Motorsport 5 and Xbox fitness (Free to download since Xbox One comes with Kinect).  The new Kinect is freakishly amazing.

Back