Anyone looking to rent?

Bennyboy

Hey guys,

We just closed on a home in Quail Hill and have the home up for rent. It's been about a week and I've had some visits, but no bites. I thought I'd throw this out here if anyone was looking for a home/ knows someone that is looking for a place. This home is in incredible condition, the last owner was the original owner and took great care of the home.

The listing on Zillow:http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/131-Tall-Oak-Irvine-CA-92603/64684650_zpid/

Thanks,
Bennyboy

Pictures aren't all that great, place looks cluttered, and your asking rent is too high.  36 Tall Oak (I believe it's a model match) has been on the market for 3 weeks now and no bites.  They started with a rental price of $3,095 and reduced it to $2,995 recently.  Are you willing to pay an agent that brings you a tenant a commission?  If so, you should consider listing it in MLS. 

Btw, I took a look a leased rental comps for your floor plan in QH and the range $2,750/mo to $2,975/mo so I would advise you to lower your asking price if you want to rent it quickly.

Thanks for the feedback. I had listed at $3100 with the intention that people would look to negotiate. I'm dropping the price to 3,000 now.

I was also following 36 Tall Oak and noticed soon after they dropped the rent, it leased pretty quickly.

I would consider listing it in the MLS if I can't get some traction soon.

Thanks guys!

I just sold my car to a Hong Kong guy, and my license had no 8's in it.  He said he was going to get a new license plate!

I expect a run up in new car sales in the future.

I think right now, Cali licenses are on 7xxxnnn... once they hit 8xxxnnn, it's going to be an FCB shopping spree.

Back