California Room

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258704294]What is your perception of the California Room?</blockquote>

It's "all of the above".

Go to the website.

Study the floor plans

Watch the commercial.

The obvious answer would be found.

TIC did not even hire me and I am helping it by sending bloggers to the website. This trivia marketing technique is a lot more effective than the useless expensive commercial on TV that no one on IHB remember a thing being said.

<a href="http://www.villagesofirvine.com/NewHomeCollection/main.aspx">View floor plans then click on commercial and innovation link.</a>

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1258707649]You forgot the TIC answer:

? Higher profit for little cost</blockquote>

That is a true answer I am looking for a false answer.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1258704893]Where is the option "Savior to the housing market"?</blockquote>

C'mon this is way too false and I don't give away answer so easily.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1258708112][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1258707649]You forgot the TIC answer:

That is a true answer I am looking for a false answer.</blockquote>
? Buy now before we run out of California Rooms!

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1258707649]You forgot the TIC answer:

That's my thought, it looks like just enough structure that I suspect they've found a way to include the patios square footage in the living space.

[quote author="No_Such_Reality" date=1258710113][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1258707649]You forgot the TIC answer:

That's my thought, it looks like just enough structure that I suspect they've found a way to include the patios square footage in the living space.</blockquote>

TIC can't legally count the patio space as footage. However it cost almost next to nothing since all the trades are already there. It can't cost more than $12/sf.

[quote author="zovall" date=1258710694]Hey bk, does "loggia" = "California Room"?</blockquote>

1/2 Yes. but loggia does not reveal the sloping roof underside.

[quote author="gypsyuma" date=1258712209]A California room is way to steal the Hawaain "Lenai" (sp?) without a patent infringement lawsuit.</blockquote>

I voted "2 of the above" without doing my homework beforehand, Sensei. :red: (I know "Sensei" is Japanese but I like it).

[quote author="Nude" date=1258713070]bk, are you looking for the answer that is incorrect from your list?</blockquote>

The most incorrect.

Back