My Trading Blog

BT, I have started day trading since I have a "lot of extra time" on hand too.

Please explain your FAZ for long decision- I thought this ETF has a decay long term. Would like to know your opinion.

[quote author="Cubic Zirconia" date=1258068828]BT, I have started day trading since I have a "lot of extra time" on hand too.

Please explain your FAZ for long decision- I thought this ETF has a decay long term. Would like to know your opinion.</blockquote>

FAZ is perfect for swing trading, I've been holding it anywhere from 1-2 days to 2 weeks. You are absolutely right, it's not a long term investment.

[quote author="BondTrader" date=1258068396]<a href="http://icemanxtrendtrading.blogspot.com/ ">http://icemanxtrendtrading.blogspot.com</a>/</blockquote>

bookmarked

[quote author="Nude" date=1258082792][quote author="BondTrader" date=1258068396]<a href="http://icemanxtrendtrading.blogspot.com/ ">http://icemanxtrendtrading.blogspot.com</a>/</blockquote>

bookmarked</blockquote>

Good luck trading :)

Funny. Iceman is the new and improved Asian version of BlackVault. Didn't Blackvault also have a trading blog? Good stuff BondTrader.

So when is the U.S. Dollar going to 85 and Gold going to 950? I'm been waiting a long time for this.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1258088472]

So when is the U.S. Dollar going to 85 and Gold going to 950? I'm been waiting a long time for this.</blockquote>

Waiting for the Gold price to come below 1000.. I would take a 975 too.

But then, if it can't hold 1000, it won't reach 1500-2000 in near future?

[quote author="PANDA" date=1258088472]Funny. Iceman is the new and improved Asian version of BlackVault. Didn't Blackvault also have a trading blog? Good stuff BondTrader.

So when is the U.S. Dollar going to 85 and Gold going to 950? I'm been waiting a long time for this.</blockquote>

Lol, not sure about the "improved" part you mentioned. Be patient and take your profit on gold. Patience is the key for any long or short term investor. Especially for a long term investor, you shall wait for the perfect setup and buy stocks when nobody else wants them. UUP is a good example.

Just a quick note to thank everyone's good feedback on my blog. I hope it'd help some people in their trading by sharing my disciplines and strategies which work best for me over the last 20yrs. I will be the first to admit I'm not a good day trader and never intend to be one, I identify short and long term trends and follow it and trade with strict discipline (use of stops).

I'd like to want to keep it as straight forward as possible, feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions and comments.

Have a great weekend.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1258088472]Funny. Iceman is the new and improved Asian version of BlackVault. Didn't Blackvault also have a trading blog? Good stuff BondTrader.

What happened to Blackvault? Haven't seen his postings in a few months...

[quote author="fumbling" date=1258208262][quote author="PANDA" date=1258088472]Funny. Iceman is the new and improved Asian version of BlackVault. Didn't Blackvault also have a trading blog? Good stuff BondTrader.

What happened to Blackvault? Haven't seen his postings in a few months...</blockquote>

Someone (not me, I'm too tired) should look up his site here and see if it is still up and running.

I looked up Black Vault CM in the Member List and did not see a web link.

I noticed, though, he has 999 posts.

So he's got to come back, if for no other reason than to make that 1,000th post!

[quote author="tmare" date=1258209592][quote author="fumbling" date=1258208262][quote author="PANDA" date=1258088472]Funny. Iceman is the new and improved Asian version of BlackVault. Didn't Blackvault also have a trading blog? Good stuff BondTrader.

What happened to Blackvault? Haven't seen his postings in a few months...</blockquote>

Someone (not me, I'm too tired) should look up his site here and see if it is still up and running.</blockquote>

I think he just had a kid too this year... living in Orchard Hills & driving to LA everyday.. if I remember correctly... funny thing... having a kid this year... forced me to stay home more this year not less.. (more time on the IHB)...

Back