Thank you IAC Brittany for 2.5 great years!

Since I know that many people who work for the Irvine Co. and IAC read these forums I would like to take the time out to thank IAC and Brittany for 2.5 great years at their community. The staff is remarkable and really have compassion for their residents and their particular situations and helped to accommodate us. I was really surprised given the fact that the Irvine Co. is usually viewed as stiff arming people and not bending to help out anyone but they offered us very favorable renewal terms while we were in the process of purchasing our new home.

I would especially like to thank Scott in the leasing office for all of his help. He was the best to us always and we really appreciate him. He always went over and beyond to help us out. This type of dedication and service to residents is hard to find nowadays. I would thank you personally Scott but the last few times I went to the office you were not there.

We have had a pleasant stay at Brittany and would highly recommend them anyone. Once again thank you!

Yes it is. I signed our leases with Brittany when we wre there and dealt with Scott when we terminated our lease early

The OP sounded a little off. I was thinking they were talking about Woodbury Place, too. There is a Brittanie there, I believe and she's really sweet.

Pretty blonde girl who likes my cake class creations. She's definitely the best IAC leasing office rep I've dealt with, glad to see she's getting some recognition from others as well. :)

She's awesome! We also like Candice, too. But she's no longer there. Last I heard, IAC moved her to Woodbury Court. Wow I've been at our community way too long. I've already outlasted a few of their employees - David, Summer, and Robert (maintenance guy).

Back