Flooring referral Yorba Linda

veg8_IHB

Anyone have a referral for flooring, it will be a new home in Yorba Linda looking to do mostly travertine and some marble in kitchen, family, entry and bathrooms about 1400 sqft of work.

[quote author="veg8" date=1250307218]Anyone have a referral for flooring, it will be a new home in Yorba Linda looking to do mostly travertine and some marble in kitchen, family, entry and bathrooms about 1400 sqft of work.</blockquote>
My dad can take care of the labor for you...he's got all the machinery and tools. He basically remodeled both of my condos from floor to ceiling. He will actually start a 1,000sf job for one of my buyers who are closing today sometime next week. Basically, you pick out and buy the tile and woodflooring and he'll come in to install it for you. I doubt you'll be able to beat his price and most of all the quality of his work. In terms of wood flooring material....check out either Lumber Liquidators or Simple Flooring and for tiles you can go check out places on State College between Katella and Ball Rd (although my buyers bought very nice tile at Lowe's for a good price). I can also provide you a referral for countertop work as well.

[quote author="rtlguru" date=1250480629]SC, your PM inbox is full. Yes, please send me more info...</blockquote>
Sorry about that, just deleted some of my PMs so my mailbox isn't full.

I had a question for the ParentPimp... does your dad do all the work himself or does he have hired help?

I may have a project for Dado'USC in about a month... is there a way to check out his prior jobs?

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1250551534]I had a question for the ParentPimp... does your dad do all the work himself or does he have hired help?

I may have a project for Dado'USC in about a month... is there a way to check out his prior jobs?</blockquote>
He does 95% of the work himself, he's a perfectionist (he may hire a day laborer for a day or two to a little work like taking out the carpet/old tiles and cleaning the concrete floor). He did my entire Irvine condo from floor to ceiling (I would help him with measuring stuff and holding stuff while he made his cuts)...you want pix of from the listing? He'll be starting on a flooring job on Wednesday in Irvine for one of my buyers who closed on Friday. He'll be doing wood flooring and tile flooring for about 950sf plus replacing the baseboards and doing the epoxy coating for the garage. I'll be sure to have the owner post up some before and after pictures.

Oh snap... those are all the things we want done.

Looks like I may have to "Pimp My Floor?". Does he charge by the hour? Per sft? Does he take payment in DeuceBonds (ie 6-packs)?

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1250554569]Oh snap... those are all the things we want done.

Looks like I may have to "Pimp My Floor?". Does he charge by the hour? Per sft? Does he take payment in DeuceBonds (ie 6-packs)?</blockquote>
Haha He charges $3/sf for flooring install. You would buy the materials and supplies (he's got all the hardware that I purchased for him for the installation) and he could pick up the materials for you since most places charge an arm and a leg for delivery.

[quote author="Knife Catcher" date=1253257687]im also interested in his services myself.. Please post feedback if anyone uses USC's dad for any work done to their homes.</blockquote>
KC - PM my buyer "orgopeach"

My dad installed over 500sf of hard wood flooring for him along with about 300sf of tiles recently.

Back