Author Topic: [IHB] A Review of San Carlos Court at Portola Springs  (Read 2440 times)

Offline zovall

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 414
  • -Received: 141

Offline The California Court Company

• What's this?
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 377
  • -Received: 320
Re: [IHB] A Review of San Carlos Court at Portola Springs
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:24:18 AM »
for most  TI members, San Carlos Court is the ghetto project because most are interested in true SFRs in Irvine.
Any way, some early units have the same valley/coastal/Catalina view as Landfill Ranch view lots, but at 1/3 the price and with less negatives.

I like the entry level floor plans. The worst one is the tri-level ones that you have 1 BR on each floor. I don't see any family buying that.
"Should any Person come into contact with such fruit, soil or groundwater, such Person is advised to wash thoroughly with soap and water and seek immediate medical attention"-Augusta Disclosure, Tustin Legacy

"You'll probably be able to buy a 4BR detached home in Quail Hill for $150,000."-IndieDev

Offline irvinehomeshopper

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 525
  • -Received: 951
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 10:26:49 AM »

Dysfunctional families love that. You will be surprised to see there are many.

for most  TI members, San Carlos Court is the ghetto project because most are interested in true SFRs in Irvine.
Any way, some early units have the same valley/coastal/Catalina view as Landfill Ranch view lots, but at 1/3 the price and with less negatives.

I like the entry level floor plans. The worst one is the tri-level ones that you have 1 BR on each floor. I don't see any family buying that.
"I can only imagine at a house warming party what a total embarrassment it would be to tell the guests that there is no tour because there is no more house to show you because you are standing in the only room in the house. "

Offline woodburyowner

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 46
  • -Received: 96
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 09:48:08 PM »

What's interesting is that the tri-level plan (1BR/1BTH on each floor) was one of the most popular models when it was released in Woodbury (Lombard Court).  From what I saw, it was mostly young singles and newly married couples purchasing this model.  The 2 bdrm, tri-level was the worst selling for obvious reasons.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts